Friday, December 21, 2012

Why I love Elf

 Buddy: I love smiling, smiling's my favorite.

* * *

 Buddy: I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands.

* * *

Buddy: First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle. 

* * *

 Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

* * * 

Buddy: It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture. 

* * * 

Buddy: Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo...  

* * *

Buddy: [reading the note he left on the etch-a-sketch] "I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR." 

* * *

Buddy: [to Jovi] I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment