Friday, December 21, 2012

Post-final activities

This is me after finals:

I watched three movies yesterday. THREE. One right after the other. First A Bride for Christmas (Hallmark special), then Hercules (why I have never seen this before, I have no idea), then Elf (bahaha, this movie has even more great lines than I remembered!), and I loved every single minute of it. 

In my defense, I only watched so many movies because no one else was home and I got lonely. I can't bear absolute silence for so long. Also, I was really quite productive as I watched them. First I swept and mopped the kitchen floor, then I exercised for about an hour, cooked and ate a healthy and delicious dinner, and even worked for a couple of hours. If I can do all that and watch three movies, then why not, right? 

1 comment: