Sunday, July 22, 2012

What does it mean to have friends?

        Ok, I admit I spent some time blogging earlier even though I was with my family. It's only so I will be more focused on my time with them during the rest of the week while we're together at the beach! Later I was on my computer again because I realized I had to make some changes in my fall class schedule. Again, not something I do all the time--just something that came up today. As I was sorting things out on my computer, Mom was reading my blog, and Joey was playing ping pong against another computer. Mom pointed out that I spent a lot of time on the computer today instead of socializing with the fam. Anyone else see the irony here?? If I hadn't spent time writing on my blog, then she never could have been reading it while sitting in the same room as me! Joey scoffed at us and said, "Really! I'm the only one interacting here!" 


        It reminded me of one of my favorite commercials. I am an unwilling product of my generation, and a brilliant multi-tasker. Right now I am blogging, watching the most anticipated season finale of The Bachelorette ever, and bonding with family all at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment