Thursday, July 12, 2012

Get this ring off my finger!

        Today Jami and I discovered that an important difference between Smith's Marketplace and just plain Smith's is that Smith's Marketplace carries accessories! We were in girl heaven, especially when Jami fell in love with a torquoise ring that looked very similar to the one that Emily wore on this week's episode of The Bachelorette. For as long as I have lived with Jami, she has been searching for the perfect torquoise jewelry, and this ring was perfect in every way . . . except that it didn't fit her right ring finger nearly as well as it did her left: "Abby! Abby! I can't get this ring off my finger! It's stuck!"



        Her struggle, I'll admit, was quite humorous.Once I stopped laughing, I pulled out some hand lotion I was carrying in my purse. After strategically applying the lotion on her finger, and some twising and pulling, we managed to get that baby off, but boy was it a fighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment