Monday, March 11, 2013

My roommates are FUNNY

I LOVE my roommates. Love love LOVE them. I love them because they are kind. I love them because they are good listeners and because they are fun. But I especially love hanging out with them because they are funny. When we are together, we laugh all the time. Only recently have we started documenting it.


"If I saw a cello now, I don't think I could even pick it up!"
"You don't pick up a cello!"

"What's an acronym for 'in case of emergency'? . . . ICOF . . . I?"

"People will get all up-in-arms about gun control."

(While being hometaught)
"So Henry Eyring was baptized in rainwater . . ."
"Brainwater?! I knew his family was scientists, but what does that mean?!"

"You should try out to say the prayer at a devotional." (that one came from a hometeacher)

"No, I'm not interested. He went running today, on Sunday."
"Yeah, I can see if he was running for exercise. I mean, I would understand running for his life..."

"Yeah, it was more fun when it was just the two of us." (roommate who was hanging out with a boy at the apartment)
"Really? I thought it was fun!" (roommate who was hanging out with them :)

"Wait...am I going to be living tomorrow in darkness?" (after we had covered our windows in aluminum foil for a date...maybe I'll tell that story later)
"No, you can just turn the lights on."

"So I'm not going to do anything risky or dangerous. Probably just touch his arm or something."

"Well, not to put a pinecone in your balloon, but..."

1 comment: