Monday, January 28, 2013

Middle-aged heartthrobs

We were playing a game on a double date where you have to ask everyone else questions in order to figure out "what" you are based on the label you where on your head that you can't see. It can be a person, place, or thing. One of the labels I had to guess was "George Clooney." While I like movies and I know the names of a lot of different actors, I don't know a lot about them, so I was just not getting it for a long time. "Think heartthrob!" they kept telling me. So I kept guessing young celebrities until one of the guys told me, "He's older, but he's definitely a heartthrob. Older women and younger women love him. How does he do that? It's like President Uchtdorf!"

I still didn't get it until finally they told me that his name rhymed with "looney," but I liked the comparison between George Clooney and President Uchtdorf.





Who are some other middle-aged heartthrobs??

No comments:

Post a Comment