Monday, August 13, 2012

Too sick to talk

        I'm sick!!

        Like my throat itches and I'm coughing all the time. I didn't figure it out until yesterday; my body really loves crisp, fresh air, and I'm not getting much of that here in Arizona! I'm inside most of the day since it's so dang hot outside, breathing recirculated, air-conditioned air. If I do step outside, it's not much better!

        Since there's not much I can do about that right now (except make the firm decision to never live in Arizona when I'm older), I'm just kinda stuck with random cough attacks. Like earlier today when I was leaving a message during work. I felt a cough coming on and I tried so hard to suppress it. In the end, I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave the second half of the message, unless you count my uncontrollable coughing until I gave in and just hung up the phone. Once I had recovered, I called her back to leave a legit message. Later she called me back and everything worked out just fine!

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to see you soon, but not for the hot, dry air!

    ReplyDelete