Saturday, December 15, 2012

This week in photos

So, let me tell you about that awesome time I GRADUATED from COLLEGE . . .


This is my room during finals. Yes, it's all my mess. Poor Rachel just has to live with it for a little while.


Glad that's over!


Thursday night my roommates and I had a Christmas gift exchange:

 


Later, Jake and I created this fingerpaint masterpiece: 



  And then we did some individual abstract art:




Friday night I went with my friend, Nathan, to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert:

(Photo attempt #1. Our photographer was about 90 years old and unfamiliar with the ways of a smartphone)


(Actually, this was the real first attempt. That's our photographer's finger :). So he actually got a lot better the second time.)



(Last photo attempt taken by someone closer to our age. Success. :))

 

This was the best possible way to end finals/my college career and get in the spirit of Christmas! First of all, we got to sit down on the floor so we had an AMAZING view! Secondly, they really know how to put on a good show! Not only was there wonderful music and dancers, but they did an amazing job of telling the story of the candy bomber in Berlin from many Christmases ago. After sharing the story, the candy bomber, Gail Halvorsen himself, appeared! Snow and white parachutes with candy dropped from the ceiling. I was so delighted! It was touching to see a real hero honored in such a beautiful way!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures, but a couple of them don't show up for me. It was fun talking to you tonight, Abigail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to that, too! The candy bomber part was my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete