Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wanted: A good-looking man with an August birthday

        The trend in my family is for the brothers to marry women whose birthdays are in October, and for the sisters to marry men whose birthdays are in August. Seriously, it's worked out perfectly for five children and now it's my turn to make or break it. Ideally, the man I marry will have a birthday on the 13th or 16th of August because my brothers-in-law were born on the 14th and the 15th and that would just be a neat little line. That's a lot of pressure!

        I've considered asking all potential suitors about their birthday before agreeing to a date. Criteria like that would really cut down on the fish in my sea, don't you think? It would save me a lot of time, that's for sure!!

        But really . . . I do usually ask by the second or third date because my family always want to know!

2 comments:

  1. It would be pretty miraculous if that worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll work on helping you make this reality-I never knew this before!

    ReplyDelete